Help Support Seattle Pug Rescue
Seattle Pug Rescue is an entirely volunteer organization that survives on the generosity of its many supporters. SPR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, which means donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law (consult your tax professional for details).
You can support Seattle Pug Rescue in a variety of ways:
- Make a donation via check or money order. Send your donation to:
Seattle Pug Rescue
5806A 119th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
- Make a donation via PayPal:
- Contact your employer to see if they offer matching gifts for employees' charitable donations.
- Donate dog food and supplies from our Amazon Wish List
Amazon donates 0.5% of the
price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to their customers'
chosen charitable organization. Make your Amazon.com purchases count by using AmazonSmile.
- Follow this link which brings you to the AmazonSmile landing page for SEATTLE PUG RESCUE. (You might want to bookmark the landing page to easily find it again.)
- Sign in to Amazon as usual.
- You'll be prompted to select your charity.
- Then, just shop as you normally would, and help pugs in need. The puggies thank you!
- Visit our store and buy Seattle Pug Rescue apparel and gear!
Seattle Pug Rescue is dedicated to the rescue, care, and placement of unwanted, abandoned, neglected, and abused pugs, giving them a second chance in a loving and caring forever home. SPR accepts pugs regardless of their age, temperament or medical condition. Pugs surrendered to SPR receive necessary medical and dental care; are spayed or neutered and microchipped prior to placement; receive routine vaccinations; and receive behavioral care, if needed.
If you have questions about donating to Seattle Pug Rescue, contact email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.
Thanks to Our Supporters
Please visit our Special Thanks page to see the generous individuals, groups and businesses that have recently supported Seattle Pug Rescue.
Seattle Pug Rescue is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.