Thank You for Donations in 2017!
- Jonny the Pug
- Mud Bay Belltown for their Giving Tree donations
And for their corporate matching gifts and other donations, Seattle Pug Rescue thanks:
- Mud Bay
- Bartell Drugs
- Fred Meyer
- State of Washington
- City of Seattle
Thank You for Donations in 2016!
- In honor of Otter Pop and Abby, SPR alumni
- Meeka, SPR alumni, in honor of Tony the Lhaso, Wink the pug, and Miss Kitty
- Kathleen O'Leary and pugs Paisley, Kingsley and Griswald
- In honor of Kristi Hall from Mike and Pam
- In honor of George from Patrice and Carol
- In honor of George Herrara McComick from Stephanie Washington, Michelle McDaniel and Patrice Stankayich
- In memory of Linda Mistler from Sharon & John Lucius
- In memory of Arona Hill from his parents Ryan and Binhminh
- Deana and James McLaughlin, in lieu of a wedding gift to Matt Billings and Miguel Cornelio
- In memory of Melba "Mickey" Maxine Moore Smith and her first pug, Miss Cuddles
- In memory of Michele M. McCarthy, pug lover
- Special Thanks - Maicee. For her birthday party she requested her guests bring items from the SPR Wish List to donate to the pugs! Maicee collected toys, food, leashes and harnesses and one little girl even gave $10 cash from her piggy bank. On hand to graciously accept this wonderful donation were two SPR alumni. A big pug-thank you to Maicee and all her friends for their generosity.
For donations in memory of the following beloved pugs:
- Chyna the Lawn Pug
- Corndog and Chowder, Seattle Pug Rescue alumni
- Tugger, Ace and Pebbles and in honor of LaVonne Finnerud for the love she gives these wonderful pets from Carrie Atwood
- Lilly - from Adam E, Jen T and Vito, who miss Lilly
- Hooch, Duke, and Daisy - from Stanely and Pamela
- Milo - from Elaine Ko
- Special Thanks - In Memory of Tulip. Tulip passed away at the wonderful age of 16. Her owners organized a raffle in her honor, with more than $2750 raised for Seattle Pug Rescue. We would like to thank all of her donors.